University property and equipment is not automatically insured. UW Equipment Insurance is a campus-wide online program administered by Risk Services which provides optional, low cost coverage to University departments for owned, leased or borrowed equipment used for UW work.



What kinds of items can we insure?
Eligible Equipment
Marine and Transit Exposures

What kinds of losses are covered?
Coverage Downloadable Coverage Summary

How much does it cost? Get a real time quote!
Rates and Deductibles

How do I sign up?
First, get authorized for the Equipment Insurance system.
Then, log into the system and go to the "Add an Item" page.

How do I get a copy of my invoice?

How do I file a claim?
Filing a Claim