Printable Coverage Terms and Conditions The University of Washington’s self-insurance program provides protection from liability claims arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the University of Washington and its employees, students, and agents acting in the course and scope of their University duties. Coverage is subject to the terms of RCW 28B20.250 et seq. and Board of Regents Governance Chapter 5. The term “agent” includes volunteers to official University programs.
Coverage Terms and Conditions
- Carrier: University of Washington
- Address: Risk Services, 4300 Roosevelt Way NE, Box 354964, Seattle, WA 98105
- Contact: Fax: 206-543-3773 | Phone: 206-543-3659 | email@example.com
- Policy Number: None; the University is self-insured.
- Limits: Follows state statutory limits unless increased limits are required by contract
- Form: Claims-Made
- Deductible: None
- Extended Reporting ("tail") coverage: Not needed because this is claims-made coverage
- Policy Period: Renews annually each July 1
For help and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org