The University of Washington offers you many options for coding your industrial injury leave. You may use your accrued sick leave, vacation time, comp time, leave without pay (LWOP), or a combination of the above. For additional information visit the HR Leaves page or contact your HR Consultant directly. While off work due to an on-the-job injury you are not eligible for shared leave; however, you may be eligible for the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you use LWOP, please contact your HR representative with questions regarding the impact on benefits.