Obtain Proof of Insurance
The University of Washington’s self-insurance program provides protection from liability claims arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the University of Washington and its employees, students, and agents acting in the course and scope of their University duties. Coverage is subject to the terms of RCW 28B20.250 et seq. and Board of Regents Governance Chapter 5. The term “agent” includes volunteers to official University programs.
Confirmation of coverage is available through the forms or links on this page within seven days. Please do not send multiple requests because this slows processing time.
Coverage Terms and Conditions
- Carrier: University of Washington
- Address: Risk Services, 4300 Roosevelt Way NE, Box 354964, Seattle, WA 98105
- Contact: Fax: 206-543-3773 | Phone: 206-543-3659 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy Number: None; the University is self-insured.
- Limits: Unlimited per occurrence and in the aggregate
- Form: Occurrence
- Deductible: None
- Extended Reporting ("tail") coverage: Not needed because this is occurrence-based coverage.
- Individual Professional Liability: From date of appointment (or 1/1/2011 for NWH providers) to completion of appointment
- General and Auto Liability: Statutory. Coverage extends throughout the period in which the activity or contract takes place
For help and questions: email@example.com