Risk Consulting helps University faculty, staff and students identify and reduce risks associated with their activities. We do this by:
- Reviewing documents and contracts;
- Suggesting alternative methods or approaches;
- Providing information regarding applicable laws, policies and cases;
- Suggesting insurance solutions, and providing information about coverage;
- Linking you with resources within and beyond the University community.
Please contact us when you have questions or concerns regarding the risks involved in your activities.
Director, Risk Financing